You could set SalamWeb as your default browser. In this case any links you click will open SalamWeb.
Android - every android device might look a little different, this will be a generalised guide:
- Open Settings of your Android device (some devices will have a search, which you can use to navigate directly to Default Apps or the Default Browser)
- Then tap on Apps
- You might see Default Apps in this section, or you might have to click on Advanced (the menu depends on the device that you are using)
- Click on Browser
- Tap on SalamWeb to set it as default
- If you follow a link on an Android device from any other application (e.g. email application, messaging applications, social applications and other) you will be presented with an option to choose, what browser would you want to use.
- Simply select SalamWeb, click on ALWAYS and your links will from now on be opened via SalamWeb from that specific application (screenshots below for reference):
- We also recommend having the browser shortcut on the first screen for convenience. Steps on how to achieve that might vary greatly from phone to phone, thus we would recommend checking in your device manual. Generally if an 'App Drawer' style menu is being used - all you should need to do is hold down the app icon in the menu and your device will prompt you where you would like the shortcut to be placed.
- Click the Start menu, then Settings;
- In "Find a setting" field type "Default app settings";
- Click on "Default app settings" search result;
- In "Web browser" section click your current browser;
- In the "Choose an app" window, click SalamWeb.
For easy access, add a shortcut to your taskbar:
- Open SalamWeb Browser.
- Right-click on SalamWeb in the taskbar at the bottom, then Pin to taskbar.
- Click on the Customize and control SalamWeb (1) in the top right corner:
- Select Settings (2):
- Click Make default (3) in the Default browser section.