NOTE: Moving data from your previous browser can be done automatically - instructions here.
Exporting passwords from Google Chrome is an easy and fast process, simply follow the steps below:
- Open Google Chrome and in the address bar, type in chrome://flags/ (1)
- In the page, that loads up, find Password import (2) and set it to Enable (3)
- Chrome will have to be restarted for the changes to take effect
- In the Google Chrome address bar, type in chrome://settings/passwords (4)
- Under Saved passwords click on More actions (5)
- Next click on Export Passwords (6)
- Click on Export Passwords (7) again
- Select the location where you want to save the password file and click on Ok
Now that you have exported your passwords, you can proceed to import them to SalamWeb.