NOTE: Moving data from your previous browser can be done automatically - instructions here.
Importing password from Google chrome will take you just about a minute. If you haven't yet exported the passwords, we suggest going through the article "Exporting passwords from Google Chrome" first.
To import passwords to SalamWeb, please follow the steps below:
- Open SalamWeb browser and in the address bar, type in salamweb://flags/ (1)
- In the page, that loads up, find Password import (2) and set it to Enabled (3)
- In the SalamWeb address bar, type in salamweb://settings/passwords (4)
- Under Saved passwords click on More actions (5)
- Next click on Import Passwords (6)
- Select the location where the exported password file is saved and click on Open
Thats it, you are all set.