Some AntiVirus vendors have a feature, where they scan new installations and warn or block the setup from completing all together. This happens, when the database that is being used does not have a sufficient number of entries confirming the installation is safe.
We are working with AntiVirus vendors in relation of white-listing the SalamWeb setup. You can also help us with this task. In case you encounter a similar behaviour, please log a case for us via one of these methods:
- By visiting https://salamweb.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
- By sending an email to [email protected]web.com
Information that should include:
- Operating system that you are using (e.g. Windows, MAC OS)
- Operating system version (e.g. Windows XP, Windows 7... or for MAC 10.0, 10.1, 10.2....)
- Antivirus software that's blocking the setup (e.g. Symantec, ESET, Kaspersky...)
- Antivirus software version (usually found by clicking on Help and About)
This will greatly help speed up the whitelisting process.
Installation can be completed by disabling the real-time protection on your AntiVirus software, however - the process of temporarily disabling it varies from software that is being used.