Main and globally accepted prayer time calculations are used in SalamWeb. If you notice some inaccuracies in prayer times - please follow the document below to configure prayer times according to your region.
If a certain calculation method is missing or amended calculation methods are used by the local governing religious institution - please contact us via [email protected]. Please try to provide as much information as possible e.g. what is your location, what calculation method is missing, what religious institution is calculating the local prayer times and what is the time-difference in prayer times.
Prayer time configuration:
In case there is a mis-match or a wrong time being displayed in your Prayer widget - you can follow this document to alter the settings.
- Prayer Time settings can be reached directly from the Widget
- When in the widget, click on the Cogwheel icon at the lower right corner of the widget
- This will take you to the settings screen. Under SalamWeb Content, make sure that the Use device location is enabled
- We suggest setting the Calculation method to Automatic if you are traveling or if you are unsure as to what method you would like to use
In case of wrong prayer times still being displayed after amending these settings, we suggest raising a case for our support with the following details:
- Operating system you are working on (Windows, MacOs, Android or iOS)
- Operating system version
- SalamWeb browser version (can be found by typing in salamweb://settings/help in your SalamWeb address bar)