Guest mode allows you to browse without seeing or changing any other profile settings in SalamWeb. After you exit guest mode, your browsing activity is cleared from the computer. Guest mode is useful if you are on a public device or if you are lending/borrowing a computer.
Entering the Guest mode:
- Open SalamWeb
- At the top right corner of the browser, click the profile button
- Select Guest
Leaving the Guest mode:
- At the top right corner of the browser, click on Guest and then Exit Guest
Where your information might be visible:
Guest mode prevents SalamWeb from saving your browsing activity on your computer. Your activity might be visible to:
- Your employer, school, office or the network owner
- Your internet service provider (ISP)
- Websites your visit, including the resources used on that site
Account data might be recognised on web services, that do recognise your account.